Wednesday, June 27, 2007

All about my cats


My name is William, and I have six cats if you include the two that died. I have two very cute not even a foot long baby Persian cats but they have very pushed-in noses but we still really like them. Their names are Ayla, the very, very orange one, and Emerson the very white one with tiny little dotted orange spots on his ears, nose, tail and paws. I also have a big short-hair that I have trained to jump about 3 feet over the air and do a flip and land. His name is Quincey, and I have also trained him to relax a little bit when we get out the string toys. He also really likes it when I go on the floor so he can invite me to lay on him. After I get up from laying on him, I say "Run, Quincey, run!" and he never even runs a milimetre. I also have another black cat named Phoebe. Oh, I guess I didn't tell you that Quincey was black! Black cats, I believe, appear to be very good luck. Back to Phoebe... She is very easy to scare but she'll come up whenever we shake the treat bag. She also likes to live downstairs on the spare bed and well, no wonder she lives downstairs, she's a black cat, and it's pretty much pitch black when you don't have the lights on! When she runs, her thighs poof out like crazy. That's one of the things I really like about Phoebe.

Ayla is a very orange cat and she also really, really likes to chew on things, like strings and computer cords. Emerson also, well, hmm, he actually eats strings and pretty much anything that's cat food. Once my mum actually ended up pulling a string out of his back end. So now we have to be careful to pick up strings or vacuum them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello William! I have heard your comment of one of my blogs that you like to be my friend! I haven't seen Pokemon yet, but I love cats. I love your blog about your cats, and I would love to see them. I've learned you live far away. We're from United States of America. Canada might be a long way from Virginia. And I know it would be farther from South Carolina. Canada is right above our country, on the globe.

(Note from Benny's Mom: We've had trouble getting internet while travelling this summer, but we're all set up now!)