Thursday, June 28, 2007

Martial Arts


Martial arts is one of my favourite sports because it is fun to do kicks where you fly, also known as flying sidekicks. That's me in the picture breaking a board with a flying sidekick. I also like martial arts because it makes my arm muscles stronger and because I get to jump really far. I am very happy because I might be a judge at our mini-tournament on Saturday. I also like it because I'm one of the best sidekickers, and I also really like it because there's a side kick-a-thon.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi William! I love your blog :) You pictures are great. My favourites are the garden pictures - that's because I like taking garden pictures too. Your garden is doing better than mine.

Anonymous said...

Hey William, it's me, Benny! Did you know I do Karate? It's called the Norfolk Karate Academy. It's really cool. My teacher's name is Mr. Odom. I don't know his first name. But that's what us students call him. The name of Mr. Odom's wife is Ms. Jonell.

I love karate. It's fun and Mother, Lee, and Ahno planned to make this thing called, Norfolk Karate Academy Fun Saturday. There's pizza, art, muscle-powering, and fun. Oh, and don't forget, class.